- We’re committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us.
Happy Teacher Professional Development (“Happy Teacher, “our”, “us”, or “we”) is a Colorado corporation. We use the information we collect to provide you with a better experience and fulfill our mission of providing educational classes for teachers.
Collection of information
We collect information in the following ways, depending on your use of the Service and your account settings:
- We collect information from you directly, such as when you create an account and purchase a class, communicate with us or otherwise provide information during your use of the Service.
Examples of information we may collect includes:
- Account registration information (e.g. username and email)
- Information about your browser or device, and general location
Use of information
Happy Teacher uses information collected for the purposes of:
- Providing the Service
- Personalizing your experience
- Communicating with you about your account and our Service. If you are a registered user of the Website and have supplied your email address, Happy Teacher may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new available information, products and services, or to solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Happy Teacher. All emails and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt out of further mailings at any time.
- Understanding and improving our Service, and developing new or improved educational offerings
We may also use de-identified or aggregated information for product development, research, analytics and other purposes, including for the purpose of analyzing, improving or marketing our Service, for demonstrating the impact of our Service, or conducting educational research.
Sharing and disclosure of information
Happy Teacher protects the personal information you provide to us. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. This section explains circumstances in which we may share personal information with third parties.
We may share personal information:
- With Vendors, consultants and other service providers working on our behalf and to perform business functions.
- With other users that are associated with your account, such as a teacher.
- Certificate information may be shared with boards of education in approved states upon request
- In connection with business transfers (due to mergers and acquisitions).
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforce government request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service including of potential violation thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights of property or safety of Happy Teacher, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transparency and your choice
We strive to put you in control of the choices and decisions regarding your personal information.
We understand that your personal information is important to you, and that is why you have choices in how your personal information is used and shared. We want you to have access to your personal information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible.
If you register for an account, you can:
- Limit optional information you provide
- Choose whether you wish to share personal information with (and use) third party services
- Choose whether you wish to receive optional email
- Update, correct, and delete your account information through your account settings
Your account settings
We want you to have access to your information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register and provide Happy Teacher with information, you may update, correct, or delete your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on your account settings page.
Security of your personal information
Some of the ways in which we protect your personal information include:
We use reasonable organizational and technical safeguards designed to help protect the privacy and security of your personal information
Some of the ways in which we encourage you to protect your personal information include:
- We encourage you to create a username that does not reveal your identity
- We encourage you to create (and keep) a strong password
We use reasonable safeguards to protect our Service and your personal information, but no security measures are perfect.
Links to Third Parties
We do not track
We do not track visitors to the website over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to DNT signals.
Contact Happy Teacher
- Applicant information